Sunday, July 26, 2009

Facebook app images

Here's some images for a Facebook application I'm working on, and the modification history.

The final reduced image:
HangmanSmallHead

Here's the main Photoshopped image from the sketch. The noose and rope are completely redone... the rope in the original illustration was completely not working, so I shot some rope and edited it in. It would have been faster to just get it right in the drawing, but I think the photographic image mixed with the drawing works much better.
HangmanFaceBlog

The original sketch - the rope's totally not working, I should have used a reference.
hangmansketchblog

2 comments:

AdamFF said...

The photgraph of the rope actually blends in quite well - I didnt even notice it until I read your description of the process. I really like the character, looks like a right hard nut.

Indigene said...

Wonderful work and thanks for sharing your process!